I’m honored to be nominated by author and blogger Diana Jackson for the 7-in-1 Award – a collection of seven shiny awards all rolled into one.
The blog-o-sphere is full of great people with wonderful stories to share, and discovering these gems is one of the best parts of the blogging experience.
Last year my Internet travels brought me to A Selection of Reflections where Diana posts real stories about real people. Her articles consist of interviews and guest posts, as well as tales taken from the life of Norman Campbell. I’m glad to have discovered Diana’s website and grateful for the opportunities she’s given me to be one of her guest bloggers.
Here are the rules for the Seven Awards:
1. Display the logo on your sidebar
2. Link back to the person who nominated you
3. State 7 things about yourself
4. Nominate 15 (or so) bloggers for this award
5. Notify the nominees of their nominations
7 Things About Me
1. I climbed telephone poles in the Army.
2. I’ve dressed the dead.
3. I love cats and think dogs are a bit silly.
4. My least favorite thing to do is exercise.
5. My favorite desserts involve chocolate.
6. I think a rainy day is the best kind of day.
7. I’m a terrible cook, but I love to eat.
♦ The Gray-Haired Hipster: living proof that you CAN teach an old broad new tricks!
♦ Snapshots: Writing Your Story – thoughts on words, writing, and storytelling with Alice Carney
♦ Kathy Pooler: hope matters; we are all enriched when we share our stories
♦ 777 Peppermint Place: from writing posts to snippets from ordinary life
♦ Patricia Woods: encouraging practical solutions
♦ Lisa-Jo Baker: surprised by motherhood; believes motherhood should come with its own super hero cape
♦ Kathi Lipp’s Project Blog: humor, hope, how-to’s; fun and simple steps to better living
♦ The Procrastiwriter: because you could be writing right now
♦ Kristen Lamb: sharing about writing and life; she reminds us We Are Not Alone (WANA)
♦ Positive Writer: create work that matters
♦ Writer’s First Aid with Kristi Holl: to ease the pains of the writing life and help make your writing dreams come true
Thank you, fellow bloggers, for your encouragement on the journey of life and writing. I appreciate the time you take out of your days to share your stories and musings, and so many lessons learned.